TACT has been ranked 4th best company to work for in the charity sector, and 31st best company to work for overall.
TACT has retained its status as a two star organisation in this year’s Best Companies pulse survey, indicating “outstanding” levels of employee engagement.
The survey results indicate that TACT particularly excelled in the following areas:
- Having a strong social conscience, and being keen to help people from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Managers supporting staff and talking openly and honestly with their staff
- Managers taking an active interest in the wellbeing of staff
- A feeling of support within teams, and a sense of belonging and commitment
- A good work/life balance
- Having a ‘safe’ place at work
- A genuine intent to promote wellbeing
83% of respondents agreed with the statement “people in my team go out of their way to help me”.
77% of staff agreed with the statement “I am happy with the balance between my work and home life”.
75% of staff agreed with the statement “the experience I gain from my job valuable for my future”.