Secure your place in the Virgin London marathon 2016 and become part of a dedicated team of runners supporting some of the UKs most vulnerable children.
3 Reasons to run for TACT
1. TACT provides safe, caring foster and adoptive families for over 1500 children each year
2. Our fundraisers and their donations help TACT to provide activities and services that directly support and enhance the wellbeing of our children. Last year we held a number of regional activities days throughout the UK and a national residential activity weekend
3. We provide outstanding support to our London Marathon team, through the training and runs and missed Sunday lie-ins. You will have a dedicated team with you right up to the big day
Support from TACT
We support our runners all the way to the finish line. If you decide to run with TACT you can expect to receive:
- A TACT running vest to proudly wear during training and on the day
- Dedicated fundraising support
- A post-race reception where you can unwind, meet other runners and receive a well deserved massage!
“I’ve been fundraising across a number of races for a number of years and have never known such helpful and responsive support from a charity – thank you!” (Lee, 2014 Marathon runner)