Fostering in Peterborough
There are many children in Peterborough who cannot be looked after by their own family. This could be because of illness or family breakdowns or because they have experienced some form of neglect. TACT are recruiting foster carers in Peterborough and the surrounding area to provide care and support to these children. If you have got a spare bedroom, a caring nature and energy to provide a child with a happy home, we believe you could become an amazing foster carer.
Why foster with TACT?
At TACT we are more than just a fostering agency; as a charity we put children at the heart of everything that we do and all of our surplus income goes back into services for our carers and the children that they look after.
Foster carers come to us for many reasons, they stay with us – because we help them do the most rewarding job in the world. Together we transform the lives of children and young people, giving them the chance to lead happy, loving, fulfilled lives.
As a TACT foster carer you will benefit from:
- We are the UK’s largest fostering and adoption charity. This means that all our surplus income is reinvested into carers and our young people.
- 24/7 support ensuring that whatever you face as a foster carer you are never alone.
- A competitive professional fee, worked out depending on the detail of each placement.
- An excellent training package, tailored to your needs and those of the children placed with you.
- Regular meetings and support groups, giving you the chance to meet other foster carers and share experience.