Personal Assistant (PA)
TACT is the UK’s largest specialist charity provider of fostering and adoption services. Our core work involves providing high quality and well supported fostering or adoptive families for children and young people in the care of local authorities. Working in partnership with local authorities from our offices across England, Wales and Scotland, we are dedicated to providing creative, effective and outcome-focused services. We also campaign on behalf of children and young people in care, carers and adoptive families and are a leading voice in the sector.
Our vision is to provide better lives for our children and young people.
We are currently looking for a dynamic proactive PA to support our CEO and the Directorate. We need someone capable of working in a professional manner maintaining diplomacy and confidentiality in a busy, fast moving Charity.
You should have significant PA or EA experience, intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and SharePoint and a working experience, and interest in of facilities management.
For this role it is essential to have a high level of competency in managing priorities and to respond in a flexible way to changing demands. You should be able to work with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines.
The main skills for this role are:
- A commitment to and knowledge and understanding of Equal Opportunities and anti discriminatory practice.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask in a wide range of duties.
- Ability to take responsibility together with line manager for own professional development – supervision, appraisal and training.
- High level of competency in negotiating and influencing skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Typing speed of at least 50wpm.
TACT offer an excellent benefits package including 31 days paid holiday, flexible working arrangements, group income protection scheme, death in service and stakeholder pension scheme (salary sacrifice). Please see the job information pack for further information.
Closing: Monday, 7th October 2019
Interviews: Monday, 14th October 2019
TACT reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.