Regional Recruitment Lead - (Fostering Assessment Team)
Location: Homebased – (England)
Hours: 35 hours per week (Permanent)
Salary: £40,500 p.a. + £750 Homeworking Allowance p.a + £3,613 London Weighting p.a. (if applicable)
Travelling will be required for various face to face meetings
TACT, the UK’s largest fostering charity and has been providing loving families for vulnerable children and young people across the country for over 25 years. Our reputation and growth rests upon our strength in providing successful placements. As a charity, we do not have shareholders who receive profits - we invest all of our surplus income into service, staff, carers, and children’s development.
Our vision is to provide better lives for our children and young people - find out more about our values here: https://www.tactcare.org.uk/about-us/
Do you have a passion for ensuring children receive the highest quality care from their foster family? Do you enjoy delivering training to potential foster families and supporting them in their journey?
TACT Carer Recruitment Service are searching for an experienced and organised social worker who has the ability to co-ordinate and quality assure assessments of potential foster carers.
The role involves proactively building excellent relationships with potential foster carers whilst guiding them through the assessment process. The role delivers on the recruitment strategy in TACT.
We are looking for candidates with:
- BA or Master’s in Social Work or Dip SW, CSS or CQSW qualification
- Current Registration with Social Work England
- Experience of working in Children's Services
- A Management qualification (or the willingness to undertake one)
- Experience of working flexibly as part of team
- A passion for ensuring children receive the highest quality care from their foster family
- Experience of delivering training to potential foster families and supporting them in their journey
An Enhanced DBS Check is required for this role which TACT will process for the successful candidate.
TACT's Benefits include:
- 31 days paid holiday (not including BH)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Income protection scheme in case of long-term sickness after 2 years of employment
- Death in service insurance cover
- Workplace Pension
- Perk box discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing Programme
- Loyalty Awards
- Friendly family policies
- Learning & Development opportunities.
More details on all aspects of the role can be found in the downloadable Job Description and the Applicant Benefits Booklet.
Closing: Midnight on Tuesday, 2nd November
Interviews: Tuesday, 9th November 2021 (via Microsoft Teams)
Safeguarding is everyone’s business and TACT believe that only the people with the right skills and values should work in social work. As part of TACT’s commitment to safeguarding, we properly examine the skills, experience, qualifications, and values of potential staff in relation to our work with vulnerable young children. We use rigorous and consistent recruitment approaches to help safeguard TACT’s young people. All our staff are expected to work in line with TACT’s safeguarding policies.
TACT does not accept unsolicited CVs from external recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
TACT reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.