Fostering Service Administrator / Systems Analyst
Salary; £31,500 p.a + £750 p.a. Home Working Allowance
Full Time - Permanent - 35 hpw
We are seeking an experienced fostering administrator to join our Carer Recruitment Service. This new team will rely on focussed and effective processes and the post holder will establish and maintain the necessary systems and will play a crucial role in managing the data for the processes from a fostering enquiry to approval as a foster carer.
The post holder will provide assistance to the Director of Carer Recruitment, and support the Team Managers within the Recruitment Service who all lead teams with differing tasks.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar fostering/social work environment, with sound IT knowledge, outstanding organisational skills, a customer-focused approach, and a professional attitude.
- Administration of statutory checks
- Excellent knowledge of entering data and producing reports in EXCEL as well as CHARMS or other databases (CHARMS training can be provided).
- Knowledge of compliance with Data Protection and the ability to handle confidential information and maintain discretion on sensitive issues.
- Management of a small team
- Analysing data to identify issues within the recruitment pipeline
We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation, putting the needs of our children and carers first and look to appoint individuals who are as passionate about this as we are. TACT is a homebased workforce. We recognise the benefits that flexible home working creates for both the employer and the employee. As a remote working organisation, we are committed to work with our staff to enable consistent inclusion and engagement across the organisation to ensure the optimum standards of service for our carers and children.
TACT offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- 39 days leave - 31 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Group income protection scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Stakeholder pension scheme (salary sacrifice).
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities.
Please see the Job Information Pack and Job Description for further information.
Closing: Midnight - Sunday, 9th May 2021
Interviews: Tuesday, 18th May 2021 (via Microsoft Teams)
Safeguarding is everyone’s business and TACT believe that only the people with the right skills and values should work in social work. As part of TACT’s commitment to safeguarding, we properly examine the skills, experience, qualifications and values of potential staff in relation to our work with vulnerable young children. We use rigorous and consistent recruitment approaches to help safeguard TACT’s young people. All our staff are expected to work in line with TACT’s safeguarding policies.
TACT does not accept unsolicited CVs from external recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
TACT reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.