Who can adopt?
Enquire about Adopting
Our adopters come from all kinds of background, cultures and ethnic groups. Your sexuality, marital status and whether you own a home count far less than your ability to provide love, time and commitment to a child who may have had difficult past experiences.
We are currently looking for adopters within the M25 area.
To be able to begin your adoption journey with TACT we do ask that you meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 21
- You must have a spare bedroom
- You must have good spoken and written English
You might be interested to know that people who adopt can be:
- Single, married or unmarried
- From any ethnic or religious background
- Hetrosexual, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender
- Homeowners or living in rented accommodation
- Employed or unemployed