Our voluntary income is used exclusively to fund project and activities for children and young people, in the last year this has included:
- Our fantastic theraplay service for adoptive families
- A number of regional activity days throughout the UK
- Our annual Big Weekend for young people
- Regular art sessions in North and Mid Wales
- Additional group sessions and therapeutic support for foster carers, caring for children with complex behaviours
- Individual therapeutic support for children and young people who require additional support
Skills for Life workshops to support young people in their journey to independence
- Additional educational support for young people to assist in exam preparation
How you can support TACT
- Donate Online – Via Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving
- Donate by Phone – Text TACT11 along with your desired amount (e.g. £5) to 70070.
The donation will appear on your phone bill
- Donate by cheque – Post a cheque made payable to “The Adolescent and Children’s Trust” to:
TACT Fundraising, The Courtyard, 303 Hither Green Lane, Hither Green, London, SE13 6TJ
- Remembering TACT in your will – This only takes a few minutes but it’s a gift that will leave a lasting impact.
- Take part in a Fundraising Event – Click here to view our latest events and register to take part.
- Be creative – Join a local sports event, organise a coffee morning or approach us with your own fundraising idea.
If you would like any further information about supporting TACT contact our Fundraising team:
Telephone: 020 8695 8106
TACT could not be the organisation we are without support and donations from individuals, corporate, partners, Trusts and Foundations. Thank you for your on going support.