£18,000 per annum pro rata (£14,400)
28 Hours per week - Office Based
Fixed Term Contract for 30 weeks (7.5 Months)
The Admin Officer has responsibility for the general administrative functions and reception duties in the TACT East London Office and is directly accountable to the Administration Manager.
General Admin duties
- Meet and greet visitors to the office and carrying out reception duties.
- Open and distribute post and process outgoing mail on a daily basis.
- Order office stationary/office consumables where required
- Respond to telephone calls and allocate these to staff as appropriate. When necessary, take messages for staff members and ensure that these are passed on.
- Scan, save documents, photocopy and file.
- Responsible for room bookings for the office.
- Administratively deal with the foster care training including sending out invites, producing the annual training calendar, chasing attendees, booking venues, liaising with the trainer/s, setting up the room, and ensuring the smooth running of any training events.
Any Other Tasks
- Ensure Charms (in-house database) is maintained and updated as appropriate.
- To create and ensure adequate supplies of children’s and PIF (personal information files) files are made up.
A standard DBS clearance is required for this role and will be undertaken by TACT on your behalf.
TACT offer an excellent benefits package including 31 days paid holiday, flexible working arrangements, group income protection scheme, x10 death in service, stakeholder pension scheme, child care vouchers and fantastic learning and development opportunities. Please see the job information pack for further information.
Closing: Midnight Tuesday 26th February 2019
Interviews: Thursday 7th March 2019
TACT reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.