Is someone else’s child living with you or someone you know?

If someone else’s child is living with you, or your child is living with someone else for more than 28 days, this could be a private fostering arrangement.

It is a legal requirement to notify Children’s Service if a child is being cared for by someone who is not their parent or close relative for 28 days or more.

By letting us know we can monitor the arrangement, as well as provide advice and support.

Call: 0330 123 2250