Our voluntary income is used exclusively to fund project and activities for children and young people, in the last year this has included:
- Our fantastic theraplay service for adoptive families
- A number of regional activity days throughout the UK
- Our annual Big Weekend for young people
- Regular art sessions in North and Mid Wales
- Additional group sessions and therapeutic support for foster carers, caring for children with complex behaviours
- Individual therapeutic support for children and young people who require additional support
Skills for Life workshops to support young people in their journey to independence
- Additional educational support for young people to assist in exam preparation
How you can support TACT
- Donate Online – Via Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving
- Donate by cheque – Post a cheque made payable to “The Adolescent and Children’s Trust” to:
TACT Fundraising, The Courtyard, 303 Hither Green Lane, Hither Green, London, SE13 6TJ
- Remembering TACT in your will – This only takes a few minutes but it’s a gift that will leave a lasting impact.
- Take part in a Fundraising Event – Click here to view our latest events and register to take part.
- Be creative – Join a local sports event, organise a coffee morning or approach us with your own fundraising idea.
Make us your charity of the year
Nominate TACT as your charity of the year and give vulnerable children and young people in care a brighter future.
This is a great opportunity to engage your staff and demonstrate to your customers your commitment to improving lives. Whether you could help us through employee fundraising, payroll giving, gifts in kind or other creative means, our team will support you every step of the way and together we will create a mutually beneficial partnership.
If you are interested in making TACT your next Charity of the Year please contact email@example.com for more information about how we can support you.
If you would like any further information about supporting TACT contact our Fundraising team:
Telephone: 020 8695 8106
TACT could not be the organisation we are without support and donations from individuals, corporate, partners, Trusts and Foundations. Thank you for your on going support.